We think Tri-Tech Energy is one of the more unique, employee committed mechanical services companies in the state of New Jersey.
- Extensive Training Program – Our senior team spends the time to get our new technicians familiar with all the details they’ve learned over many decades of experience. This is really like the lost art of apprentiship but Tri-Tech Energy takes this kind of professional development seriously. Plus with the large diversity of work you’ll be exposed to, there’s always something new to learn.
- Health Care – All Tri-Tech Energy employees are eligible for company sponsored health care plans that can cover you and your whole family.
- 401K – Our senior members know how important planning for your retirement is. That’s why Tri-Tech Energy is one of the few NJ Mechanical Services companies to offer a matching 401K plan.
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time.
- Sign on bonus for qualified personnel.
We are always looking for new employees at every level. If you have an interest in working for Tri-Tech Energy, please send your resume for consideration to email@example.com
A Word From Our Founder – Michael Tartaglia
“I started Tri-Tech Energy in 1985 when I was just a guy with a truck. I learned the business the old fashioned way, through trial and error and paying attention to details. But most importantly by paying attention to my customers. I’m straight up with them, I do what I say I will do, when I say I will do it, and I never nickel and dime people. Surprisingly that really differentiated my services and fast forward a couple decades and I operate out of a 11,000 square foot facility with 50 employees and crews that cover commercial, industrial and residential buildings all over the state. We’re still growing.
If this sounds like the kind of values you bring to the job, then you might be a good fit for the Tri-Tech Energy Team. Give us a call.”