We think Tri-Tech Energy is one of the more unique, employee committed mechanical services companies in the state of New Jersey.
- Extensive Training Program – Our senior team spends the time to get our new technicians familiar with all the details they’ve learned over many decades of experience. This is really like the lost art of apprenticeship but Tri-Tech Energy takes this kind of professional development seriously. Plus with the large diversity of work you’ll be exposed to, there’s always something new to learn.
- Health Care – All Tri-Tech Energy employees are eligible for company sponsored health care plans that can cover you and your whole family.
- 401K – Our senior members know how important planning for your retirement is. That’s why Tri-Tech Energy is one of the few NJ Mechanical Services companies to offer a matching 401K plan.
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time.
- Sign on bonus for qualified personnel.
We are always looking for new employees at every level. If you have an interest in working for Tri-Tech Energy, please send your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Are Now Hiring:
Tri-Tech Energy, Inc., one of New Jersey’s premier commercial mechanical contractors located in Boonton Township, NJ, has an immediate opening for a full-time HVAC Technician & Installer with 5-10 years of HVAC experience. This is a GREAT opportunity to join our team and advance in the HVAC trade. We are a well established company that prides ourselves on the level of expertise and craftsmanship that we deliver to our customers.