Work With Tri-Tech Energy
It’s very simple: We are successful because we support our team in the field and respect their way of doing things. Your experience matters to Tri-Tech and we back that up with a 30 year track record of growth, and one of the most ambitious compensation packages in the industry.
- Top dollar compensation, including sign-on bonus‘ for experienced technicians through the end of the year for qualified new-hire’s.
- Extensive Training Program – Our senior team spends the time to get our new technicians familiar with all the details they’ve learned over many decades of experience. This is really like the lost art of apprenticeship but Tri-Tech Energy takes this kind of professional development seriously. Plus with the large diversity of work you’ll be exposed to, there’s always something new to learn.
- Health and Dental Care – All Tri-Tech Energy employees are eligible for company sponsored health care plans that can cover you and your whole family.
- A top tier 401K savings plan with matching – Our senior members know how important planning for your retirement is. That’s why Tri-Tech Energy is one of the few NJ Mechanical Services companies to offer a matching 401K plan.
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time.
- Sign on bonus for qualified personnel.
We are always looking for new employees at every level. If you have an interest in working for Tri-Tech Energy, please send your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org