Spring is on its way and your commercial air conditioning system needs to be in perfect condition if you want to handle the heat and demands of summer without compromising on quality of service or running costs. Here are some insights from our commercial HVAC company in NJ.
Signs That Your Commercial HVAC System is in Trouble
If you notice any of the following, don’t hesitate to call in a qualified commercial HVAC contractor:
- Strange, unpleasant odors
- The system not able to keep the set point temperature
- Hot or cold spots
- A noticeable rise in your energy bill
- Rattling or banging sounds in air ducts
- Complaints of poor air quality, respiratory issues, headaches and illness while in the building
These signs indicate that your air conditioning system isn’t working properly and, if ignored, may breakdown completely.
What is the Likely Problem?
- Corroded, broken or blocked coils and fins: Air conditioning systems use condenser coils to get rid of heat from the air that is being cooled. Air is not usually completely clean, so dust and debris can build up on the coils over time, which will make them less able to do their job. Because the efficiency of the coils is compromised, your system will draw more electricity to try meet the demand for cool air, causing your energy bill to skyrocket.
- The coil that collects the heat may have dirty filters or a blocked condensate line which will also cause the system to be inefficient, along with unpleasant odors
- Damaged or improperly programmed thermostats: Thermostats that aren’t working properly or have been set up/programmed incorrectly are going to cause havoc with your building’s environment. They could turn on and off at the wrong times, fail to turn on at all or even make the system deliver air that’s the incorrect temperature.
- Refrigerant leaks: Leaks can occur in any system, especially if it has been improperly installed or is old. When condenser or evaporator coils become blocked, refrigerant can’t flow properly. This makes your system use more energy and often results in hot and cold spots as well as strange smells.
As Your Commercial HVAC Company in NJ for a Full System Service in Time for Summer
A commercial HVAC company in NJ with the right experience, like Tri-Tech Energy, will be able to find the issue with your HVAC system quickly, repair it and help you ensure that your system keeps running smoothly in future. In addition to our HVAC repair and maintenance services, our commercial HVAC contractors also offer domestic hot water systems services, commercial HVAC ductwork insulation and 24-hour emergency repair services. We are also experienced in developing and installing customized cooling solutions for commercial clients. For more information on our company or services, please contact us today or visit our website at https://www.tritechenergy.com/